Sex & Relationship Coaching
I have a Masters degree in Counseling and years of experience working with people in the kink and vanilla communities and over the years have guided many individuals and couples traveling their sexual and relationship journeys.
Coaching is NOT psychotherapy. It’s its own relational service and is not currently regulated by any governmental agency; anyone can become a coach without certification or education so clients need to be informed and protected. However, when done with an experienced and educated coach the benefits are great.
Topics for coaching may include:
- opening up a relationship
- navigating a cuckold dynamic
- improving communication with partner(s)
- increased sexual enjoyment
- exploring and understanding BDSM and kink
- sensate focus and awareness
- sexual education
- cultural awareness and sensitivity
- new dating life
- marriage repair
- navigating divorce gently and kindly
Email for pricing. Coaching available for purchase in blocks (6 weeks, 2 months, or 3 months) or as a single in-depth check-in with additional email and phone support between sessions.
Clients are responsible for paying 100% of the fee at the start of service.
2020 Austin In-Person Hours
Office located in Downtown Austin
- Mon 9 – 5 & 10 – 7*
- Tue 9 – 5 & 10 – 7*
- Wed 9 – 5 & 10 – 7*
- Thu 9 – 1
- *Evening appointments available every other week
Coaching can be done remotely via telephone or video, as well.
Use the email form below to inquire about appointment availability.