Though I am taking on select new clients, I am currently working at close to full capacity and my availability is very limited.
You may ask to be put on my waitlist via the form below or I highly recommend you reach out to one of the following trusted clinicians below if you don’t want to wait for an open slot/can’t be seen by me:
- Saro Helpinstill – general practitioner trained in EMDR; works with individuals, couples, and groups
- Lorena Watson – specializes in healing complex and developmental trauma
- Vanessa Roy – specializes in Queer and Alternative relationship structures
- Jennifer Minor – specializes in adult individuals aged 18 – 50, who identify as persons of color/multi-ethnicity and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dylan Davies – specializes in couples work and interpersonal group therapy
- Buck Dodson – specializes in working with LGBTQ+ couples and individuals
If they are full, I recommend using TherapyDen or PsychologyToday as a starting point. Search for practitioners who identify as sex-positive and/or Kink Aware, make a list of 3-5 questions to ask each one and set aside some time to call 5-7 clinicians. Don’t be afraid to leave messages or to send an email. We are rarely available to answer the phone, but a clinician you’ll want to work with will promptly call you back or reply to your inquiry as soon as they are able – give or take a day or two. We do our best!
SERVICES & FEES
Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples, and Other Romantic Configurations
- grief and loss
- divorce and coping
- sex and sexuality
- dating, loving, and relationships of all kinds
- LGBTQ partnerships
- polyamorous and/or open relationships
- life-long monogamous relationships
- cuckold dynamics
- self esteem
- personal growth and satisfaction
- issues surrounding a kink lifestyle
- issues surrounding open relationships
- family of origin
- marriage repair and better communication
Clients are responsible for paying 100% of the session fee at the time of service.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid paying for the missed appointment, which will be paid by the credit card on file.
- Individual Fees
- $200/50 min session
- Couples Fees
- $300/50 min session
- Extended Session by request only
- $100/additional 30 mins
Sessions payable by cash, check or credit card which includes a Health Savings Account card.
Sliding fee available for full-time students and therapists, first-responders (EMS, police, firefighters, etc.), and active-duty military. *Update June 2020: CURRENTLY, ALL SLIDING FEE SLOTS ARE FULL. Please email me if you’d like to get on my waitlist or contact one of my esteemed colleagues listed above.*
I do not accept insurance at this time, but can provide invoices for Out of Network filings.
Please email me if you can’t find an appointment time that works for you for an
in-person online psychotherapy session.
- Mon – Thurs 10 – 4
- 4 pm – 6 pm slots available by request only at an additional $100 per session
IF YOU DON’T LIVE IN AUSTIN OR DON’T WANT TO BRAVE AUSTIN TRAFFIC
I offer telehealth services to all Texas residents and anyone visiting Texas. All you need is a smartphone or a computer equipped with a camera and a microphone. No other set up required!
For those local to Austin, an office meeting for our first session is required.
Use the email form below to inquire about appointment availability not listed on the scheduler or to request being put on a waitlist for availability.