Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples, and Other Romantic Configurations
- grief and loss
- divorce and coping
- sex and sexuality
- dating, loving, and relationships of all kinds
- LGBTQ partnerships
- polyamorous and/or open relationships
- life-long monogamous relationships
- cuckold dynamics
- self esteem
- personal growth and satisfaction
- issues surrounding a kink lifestyle
- issues surrounding open relationships
- family of origin
- marriage repair and better communication
Clients are responsible for paying 100% of the session fee at the time of service.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid paying for the missed appointment, which will be paid by the credit card on file.
- Individual – $200/50 min session
- Couples+ – $300/50 min session
- Extended Session by request only – $100/additional 30 mins
Sessions payable by cash, check or credit card which includes a Health Savings Account card.
Sliding fee available for full-time students and therapists, first-responders (EMS, police, firefighters, etc.), and active-duty military.
I do not accept insurance at this time, but can provide invoices for Out of Network filings.
Please email me if you can’t find an appointment time that works for you.
- Mon – Thurs 10 – 4
- 4 pm – 6 pm slots available by request only at an additional $100 per session
IF YOU DON’T LIVE IN AUSTIN OR DON’T WANT TO BRAVE AUSTIN TRAFFIC
I offer telehealth services to all Texas residents and anyone visiting Texas. All you need is a smartphone or a computer equipped with a camera and a microphone. No other set up required!
Use the email form below to inquire about appointment availability not listed on the scheduler or to request being put on a waitlist for availability.