SERVICES & FEES
Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples, and Other Romantic Configurations
- grief and loss
- divorce and coping
- sex and sexuality
- dating, loving, and relationships of all kinds
- LGBTQ partnerships
- polyamorous and/or open relationships
- life-long monogamous relationships
- cuckold dynamics
- self esteem
- personal growth and satisfaction
- issues surrounding a kink lifestyle
- issues surrounding open relationships
- family of origin
- marriage repair and better communication
Clients are responsible for paying 100% of the session fee at the time of service. A 24-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid paying for the missed appointment, which will be paid by the credit card on file.
- Individual Fees
- $185/50 min session
- Couples Fees
- $225/50 min session
- Extended Session by request only
- $100/additional 30 mins
Sessions payable by cash, check or credit card which includes a Health Savings Account card.
50% off for full-time students and therapists only.
I do not accept insurance at this time, but can provide invoices for Out of Network filings.
Please email me if you can’t find an appointment time that works for you for an in-person psychotherapy session.
- Mon 9 – 8*
- Tue 9 – 8*
- Wed 9 – 4
- Thu 8 – 12
- *Late afternoon/early evening appointments available every other week
Create a client profile, select a service, then schedule an appointment.
If you already have a client profile, click here to schedule online.
Use the email form below to inquire about appointment availability not listed on the scheduler.